Thread: 2.7 Update
View Single Post
01/08/17, 09:43 AM   #25
sirinsidiator

AddOn Author - Click to view addons
I just tried to get the new trading house filters to work and found that some things just don't work (yet?).
First I tried to list some furniture and recipes in a guild store and use the vanilla interface. When searching for All items, the 3 furniture items and 6 recipes show up as expected, but when I select the new furnishings category and search for all furnishings / items and recipes I only see 2 recipes instead of the expected 9 items.
I then looked through other categories and noticed that the crafting category also has a new subcategory for furnishing formula which show the remaining 4 recipes, but the furniture items never showed besides in the main all items category.

Next I tried to add the filter to AwesomeGuildStore and found that there is a typo in the definition of ZO_TRADING_HOUSE_FILTER_FURNITURE_ITEM_TYPE_DATA in line 385 in tradinghouse_filter_shared.lua. The constant for SPECIALIZED_ITEMTYPE_RECIPE_BLACKSMITHING_FURNISHING_DIAGRAM should be SPECIALIZED_ITEMTYPE_RECIPE_BLACKSMITHING_DIAGRAM_FURNISHING instead.
When I use the ITEMTYPE_FURNISHING I can find all furnishing items as expected and the recipes also show in the category for recipes, but I cannot get the TRADING_HOUSE_FILTER_TYPE_SPECIALIZED_ITEM to work in order to split them up further.

From my standpoint it looks as if the trading house changes are not yet finished.

I also tried to figure out what I can do with the increased filter parameter limit and while 16 is already a good improvement, it is still too low. I need at least 20 parameters to be able to add an all category for all crafting materials. The issue where I cannot show shields in the all category for armor would also need a specialized item type for shields that is not linked with weapons and can be combined with the armor category.