Thread: 2.7 Update
View Single Post
01/09/17, 03:33 PM   #27
sirinsidiator

AddOn Author - Click to view addons
I was playing around with the new Master Writs to see what local filters I can do for them in the guildstore and noticed that there is a crash bug. I won't post the details here (already sent a bug report ingame), but please fix that before it goes live.

I also thought a bit more about the housing export addon I am making and I think with the possibility to save furniture arrangements it is important that you tie GetNextPlacedHousingFurnitureId() into the housing permission system, otherwise some random visitor could copy my hard work and claim it as their own (exactly what I am doing right now with Solinur's work ).
For example you could always return nil when the player does not have decorator permissions or is not the owner himself, that way the homeowner can decide who may copy his work. I think this is especially important when/if the housing leaderboard becomes available.

Originally Posted by Woeler View Post
Hey guys,

Does anyone have the style item index for all the new styles? I was looking here but I think people are still working on getting everything updated -> http://wiki.esoui.com/StyleItemIndex

Thanks!
Look again. I just updated it.