View Single Post
04/19/18, 10:49 AM   #3
Ghamarro
Originally Posted by Baertram View Post
Does this only apply Azurah or also other addons?
Check your files UserSettings.txt and AddOnSettings.txt if they are read only.
Check your SavedVariables folder if it's read only.
Check if the file Azurah.lua is given and not read-only within the SavedVariables folder.

>You need to be loggedout before!!!
Delete the whole addon and reinstall it.
Rename or delete the Azurah SavedVars file and setup Azurah new.

The files and folders are normally somewhere here:
c:\users\your windows user name\documents\Elder Scrolls Online\

Don't put the addons to the OneDrive of Windows if you use it (check the forum here about this issue).
This problem doesn't effect any other addon I use, outdated or not, only Azurah.

None of those folders or files you mentioned are write-protected. All of the rules are chekced as "allow" in the "protection" tab when I look at their properties, save for something called "special privlidges" but that isn't enabled on any file anywhere in my system by default.

I have tried deleting the Azurah folder from within the AddOns folder along with the Azurah.lua file inside the SavedVariables folder, and then reinstalling Azurah completely from a clean slate, but to no avail.

I tried logging out aswell as quitting the game straight up and also using the /reloadui but all of them made Azurah always reset everything to defaults.

I don't use OneDrive at all, for anything, ever.

Just as a side note I t hought I'd mention that my 1TB SSD is partitioned into C for system and vital programs and D for everything else, including games, so I just started wondering could that affect this situation in any way? The AddOns folder and whatnots are created by default on the C drive in the user files folder like you said, but my game client is installed on D, along with all other games. No other addon is affected by this, however.