View Single Post
09/27/15, 04:40 AM   #3
Wandamey
the pattern indexes can repeat for different items depending on the station, not sure about that function being useable outside of a crafting station.

achievements id
1319 for Glass
1181 for Xivkyn

Got all tables in Do I Keep It
but i made up the format you wont find such a thing as "achievement id, criterion index" (or indexes = 0) in the wild.

##GetAchievementNumCriteria(integer achievementId) Returns: integer numCriteria
##GetAchievementCriterion(integer achievementId, integer criterionIndex) Returns: string description, integer numCompleted, integer numRequired

with the Id you get the number of criteria for the achievement, and then you can loop to get the description and the completed infos for the criteria (indexes of criteria are 1,2,3,4... etc. no surprise here, they would change though if a weapon type were added for example, but not between 2 big updates, achievement IDs that are.. well, IDs, they'll never change)
then you would need the book IDs too (or parse the achievements desc --done that, wont advise it because translations are not consistant) and i'd send you back to the previous Do I Keep It link.

to get achievement IDs, either dump all achievements (see Ayantir file) meaning you loop across all possible values, or use zgoo (or here) and /zgoo mouse the line you need in your achievement journal. (hold your mouse pointer on it while pressing enter for the instruction, or use also click4info, it had a keybind for zgoo mouse, way easier to use and it would allow you to test functions in game too.

Last edited by Wandamey : 09/27/15 at 05:34 AM.