Thread: Housing APIs
View Single Post
12/06/16, 05:36 PM   #17
dorrino
AddOn Author - Click to view addons
Since now we know there will be permissions for different groups of players to visit/decorate a house i think we will need some functions to manage the permissions.

I'm thinking about:

1. White and black lists of people for each house on the account separately for visiting and decorating the house. API to add/remove people from both lists using account and char names (some people will definitely want to rp and prevent entrance to a certain character instead of the player account).

2. API to white/black list groups of players (friends, guilds, everybody) with the ability to include/exclude a specific guild.

3. If the info is correct only one house (referred as the 'primary house') out of all houses on the account will be available for guesting. If this is correct some API to set/change this primary house would be awesome.

4. Should be mentioned before me, but having unique HouseIds for houses on the account and unique HouseLocationIds to refer to the entrances to the instanced houses is also very welcomed.

5. Functions to work with HouseIds and provide the lists of FurnitureId/ItemIds/PlayerIds inside each house.

Thank you.