View Single Post
11/19/16, 01:57 PM   #133
Talore

Some of the newer members might not be aware of all that the ESO guild of Grievance does for its members.

There are forums for several things that tell all about this. Did you know that for the Aldemeri Dominion faction, there is:

PvP -
We have regular scheduled events that go into the Imperial City Sewers for quests, PvP, and boss farming!
We have a regular scheduled Cyrodiil events that search out combat with the other two factions. The REDS of Ebonheart Pact and the BLUES of Daggerfall Covenant are attacked with as much precision as the group make up allows.
To find out more look for the PvP section of the forums...*hint hint*... it's at the top of the main page for the member's forums or you can look up ME. I'm Tricks, your friendly neigh...yeah whatever... I'm not that friendly. But at least I don't BITE! well... ok moving on

PVE Raiding
We have two regularly scheduled events. To be honest... the regular versions are on farm mode at this point. We use these normal events to practice and work more members through the basic tactics of raiding in ESO.
If you are looking for more of a challenge, then you my friend should check out the UNDAUNTED RAIDER post in the PvE discussion forums or contact our Raid Leader STORM!!!! She can tell you all about the things that we do as raiders... and hey she get's to test you on your UNDAUNTED RAIDER tests. And, heads up... she's a teacher in RL so it's impossible to cheat her

GEARING PROGRAM!!!
Our officers all know the struggle of getting the gear that you need for your first character. We know that you do not have the traits, styles, etc etc all learned to craft your UBER, fantastical, magical armor.... and we don't want you to on your first toon. Go to the forums, find the PIMP MY CHARACTER post, put in detailed information about what you are wanting, and an officer will hook you up. TRUE PIMPAGE... no rhinestones fake gold here!!!

WHAT ELSE?!?!
Heck even I don't know it all! I can tell you that we are dedicated to doing everything we can to make your experience in the ESO chapter of Grievance a GREAT, Spectacular, SPLENDIFEROUS (is that even a word), GREAT one!

Hop in TeamSpeak, Post on the forums, look at what we can do for you, look at what all you can do by being a part of Grievance.
Grievance isn't just gaming, it's Family!
http://www.grievancegaming.org