View Single Post
07/02/14, 06:10 AM   #9
mra4nii
AddOn Author - Click to view addons
I've been experimented lately a lot with graphic settings and 3th party configurations/software.
Initially i had all set to max settings and all enabled in video settings.
First to say, for my taste the native graphic is gorgeous., but is a too bright. Almost no difference between day and night.
This can be easily fixed with this settings(All in \Documents\Elder Scrolls Online\live(eu)\UserSettings.txt):
Code:
SET COLOR_CORRECTION "0"
Second one is textures loading delay for NPC and another players, even with all set to ultra, armors looks blurry and only when you are close and look direct to it, the game render them with high textures. Fix:
Code:
SET MIP_LOAD_SKIP_LEVELS "-2"
I initially used -3, but after last patch with FPS issue i increased it. No difference in quality(still best with no blurry) and my FPS rate was back.

FPS boost:
Code:
SET GPUSmoothingFrames "0"
In-game anti-aliasing - i keep it enabled. Without it, small details/edges(feets, weapons) are pixelate.
Bloor, ambient occlustion, lens effect - disabled. They are very poorly implemented and lens effect is just annoying for me.

I don't use nVidia Experience or NVidia Inspector. but i use SweetFX with sekta presset: http://sfx.thelazy.net/games/game/467/. It doesn't change much in graphic just making the colors more live and, again, day/night lights are more real.

Right now, mu fps is ~30 in towns, and ~60-70 in wild. In dungeons is ~100.
I have rare drops to 7-10 in town, but i think this is because the bug. It didn't happen prior to patch.

This thread was my primary source about settings and what they do.