View Single Post
01/30/18, 02:05 AM   #8
manavortex

AddOn Author - Click to view addons
Hey there,
I have a similar AddOn for my guild's internal use. You can find it here.

Explanation: It doesn't add anything to the map - just slash commands, registered via sirinsidiator's LibSlashCommand.

There are two lists in the source code: Other peoples' homes, and your own homes. You add houses to either of the lists with the house ID as value. You can get this printed to chat by writing
Code:
/script GetHouseZoneId()
(or directly)
Code:
/script d(GetCurrentZoneHouseId())
in ESO.

The list "myHouses" gets parsed to /home .. /home<n>. You can add more entries by adding a numeric key and the house zone ID. The explanation visible will be the house's collectible nickname.

The list "otherPeoplesHouses" contains sub-dictionarys with either the account name or a character name as keys. I've left @marcopolo184 in as an example - the dude is awesome, he has every single set station in his house and has set it to be publicly accessible. I use it as a crafting hub.
In "houseIds", you can enter the text that's supposed to be displayed after the slash command. In "houseCommands", you enter the shortcut.

You can add more houses by expanding either of the lists.

If you are going to release this, please change the AddOn name. If you want a GUI, you'll have to make one for yourself.

Since I had this lying around and it's already halfway what you want, I figured I'd share.

Attention: Slash Commands get ran through string.lower before they are registered with ESO. If you register a command /visitMe, it will be registered in LibSlashCommander and the AddOn and will be subject to AutoComplete, but ESO will tell you the command is invalid and only listen to /visitme.

Enjoy coding.