View Single Post
12/06/22, 08:08 AM   #5
Baertram
Super Moderator

WoWInterface Super Mod
AddOn Author - Click to view addons
What's nice about WoW, is we only have to push Enter once and it sends the whole message, just in split up messages. I assume with ESO, we'd have to press Enter for each separation.
Yes, exactly.
I remember an addon somehow doing this but not sure what it was about...
Maybe some kind of "my build" string I think, to share it to other users with the same addon.

The "idea" with the split up chat text should be possible in theory IF the server is not interfering as you press return too often, sending chat messages in a short time. Depends on the total text length and the server's current state/load + other enabled addons quering the server I guess

Having said that: I'm currently not able to work on such addon sorry, my given time is, as always around year end, very very limited (hardly able to play ESO :-( ).

I wish you the best and try out TOM! Maybe it already provides that or P5ych3 would be interested into adding such functionality for Roleplaying:
https://www.esoui.com/downloads/info...er-Reborn.html
Ask him
I think TOM - Catacombs is that saved messages which you can send later already! Maybe not with the desired total length, but perhaps it's adjustable and the multi-return-key-sending could be added.

CATACOMBS

• Self-prepared messages for roleplay or trade (Catacombs). [FIXED!]
• Save custom messages that you can use later. [FIXED!]
• Send saved messages to a target player. [FIXED!]
• Copy saved messages to the 'Guild Functions' window. [FIXED!]
• Copy saved messages to chat. [FIXED!]
• 50 pages of custom messages can be saved, 15 per page (750 total)! [FIXED!]

Last edited by Baertram : 12/06/22 at 08:14 AM.