View Single Post
03/19/18, 07:09 AM   #2
sirinsidiator

AddOn Author - Click to view addons
Originally Posted by Baertram View Post
Hey there,

since a week or even longer now the forums here behave really strange and slow if I create a new thread or post an answer.

If e.g. I answer to an addon comment my CPU starts to get busy as hell and typing the characters needs seconds. I can watch the text "appearing" char by char after I wrote it already.

Is this happening to others too? I first thought this is due to my aandroid device but even my powerfull pc is typing really slow sometimes in this forums.

I noticed it depends on the text in the edit field as it seems. If I answer a comment the quote of the comment is added to the edit box. The more text is in teh box the slower the typing is. Mabye its a bug with the chrome brower, I need to test other browsers. Perhaps the auto spell correction is the culprit.

After writing this text to this point here: Everything was ok until this text line started. Now, if I movethe cursor left or right it's really slow again and I can watch the characters appear once after another
No problem on my end. I use Firefox 59 on PC and can type, quote and delete text just fine.