View Single Post
12/10/17, 03:55 AM   #1
Octopuss

Crashes to desktop since Clockwork City DLC?

I asked the same question on the official forum, but I don't take everything people post there for granted, so I'm curious what kind of answers will I get here.
Ever since CWC was released, I am getting weirdly high amount of game crashes. I am using the same addons I used before the DLC came out, and they function properly (as far as I can tell) just like before.
Before the DLC, the game crashes on me like once a week, if that. Now, I get several crashes a day. It apprears completely random and there's absolutely no pattern to them. I might crash while digging in bank, or the game goes down when I'm idle standing somewhere.

The only thing that might be of interest was the last crash I had just a few minutes ago. I was doing my daily writs, pulled stack of food from guild bank, tried to split a piece from it and put the rest back into the bank... but I couldn't. I clicked on split several times, but nothing happened. A short while after that, the game crashes.

I am using significant amount of addons (80 currently), and given the pure random nature of the crashes, I think this is impossible to troubleshoot (if addons are the cause, which I can't tell). The game should have some sort of a client log or something

Does anyone have the same problem by chance?