View Single Post
04/17/14, 04:58 AM   #5
Vicster0

AddOn Author - Click to view addons
Updates
Update 2- [v0.1.2]
  • Addressed B171 - Not everything showing. There are STILL some items which do not compare correctly at all. (Namely the CE pack items.) Read below...
  • Modified the algorithm which compares items to use data from the item links and not just the links themselves. As the item links have small differences that are currently unknown to me, I decided to make the base of comparison the itemID. This allows for greater visibility into more items but slightly increase false positives by combining all items of that itemID regardless of the name, value, and color. This is why I also added the following...
  • Added more settings to control the precision of InventoryInsight to your preference. All items are compared by itemID by default. You can choose to add to that precision by also including the name, value, and/or color to the items being compared. (ex. - some gear can be the same item but of different quality/rarity, which can be accounted for by the color. Lockpicks are all the same but for some reason, certain lockpicks are really level 0. The level option can help you differentiate based on your preference.)