View Single Post
01/11/18, 10:41 AM   #3
Baertram
Super Moderator

WoWInterface Super Mod
AddOn Author - Click to view addons
Just an intel how I currently do this.

Addons used:
Advanced Filters (not really needed but a great help to search the items in your inventories)
FCOItemSaver
DoItAll with FCOIS support
Mailbuddy (not needed but helps with using the same mail text and subject again and again...)

-Setup DoItAll in the addon settings to recognize FCOIS marker icons and protection!
Setup to use mass mail within DoItAll as long as there are items for a full mail (6 items)

-Search your items you want to mail in your Inventories and filter them with the help of AdvancedFilters e.g.

-Use FCOIS flag icon to mark all shown (filtered) items at once with a marker icon, OR
manualyl mark all items you want to send later on with a marker icon
->I use a dynamic FCOIS marker icon which I've reanmed to "For mail", and which is setup to be allowed to be mailed/traded, but protected against all other sorts.
Got another icon for "Sell in guild store" too or "Deposit on guild bank".

-Open mail/guild bank/trade and click the FCOIS filter icons at the inventory button to ONLY SHOW (yellow filter button) of that dynamic icon (e.g. "For mail") -> Right click the filter button to only choose the dynamic icon you want!

-Use the keybind of DoItAll to "Maill all" items (the filtered FCOIS marked items) after another.
The addon will put 6 attachments to the mail, ask to send. You press yes and afterwards it repeats this as long as items are left.

Mailbuddy is remembering the text and subject and recipient for you so you do not have to manualyl add it, if you set this in the Mailbuddy settings.