View Single Post
01/28/17, 02:44 AM   #5
Anceane

AddOn Author - Click to view addons
Just wanted to say again thank you, but .... after some hours trying to understand how to create something with that or to add it to something existant, ..... i must admit i am the worst for LUA. I can work my way to modify transparency, font, and that kind of stuff but i am no way able to go further.

So just wanted to say i hope you did not expect to see something created by me, i tried but no way. So i will just continue the old way, open the options gameplay and check/uncheck the helmet lol.

Thank you though for trying to hep me.
And no i am not asking you to do something. Nor anyone else. I can really deal with the basic toggle.

Originally Posted by votan View Post
I think Anceane is talking about showing helmet as soon as a hat collectible is activated and hide the helmet again as soon as no such collectible is active to show the hair.

All you need:
Lua Code:
  1. local function CheckHelmet()
  2.     SetSetting(SETTING_TYPE_IN_WORLD, IN_WORLD_UI_SETTING_HIDE_HELM, GetActiveCollectibleByType(COLLECTIBLE_CATEGORY_TYPE_HAT) == 0 and "1" or "0")
  3. end
  5. EVENT_MANAGER:RegisterForEvent("NO_HELMET", EVENT_COLLECTIBLE_UPDATED, CheckHelmet)
  6. CheckHelmet()