Thread: New Nightblade
View Single Post
07/16/14, 08:15 AM   #2
zgrssd
AddOn Author - Click to view addons
Originally Posted by Helldir View Post
A coulpe of notes. I only chose "Shadow Cloak" in order to get "Refreshing Shadows". I have read that it only works when Shadow skills are active, but I doesn't say so in game; there it looks like a universal buff. PassivesI'm interested in are just marked with a level 1. Crafting skills are just to help gathering materials for my characters that also craft. (There is something weird about the crafting skill points on this site. It all sums up to 30 skill points.)

I have also put in how many points I expect to have in magicka, health, and stamina and how I expect to distribute them. And also how I distribute my armor.

Thank you so much
I can only give you general information:
That refreshing shadows only worked after using a Shadow Skill was changed with 1.2.3 (or maybe .4).
It is now permanently active. I think it is not even even bound to having a shadow skill on the quickbar (if so Ultimate counts too I think).

Nightblade DPS should go either for stealth burst damage (maybe combiend with Dual Wield Scrappign attacks + Bow) using shadow.
For crit heavy assasin damage.
Or should go for Siphoning Strikes. While it sounds odd at first glance, the Ulti, stam and man gaina allows you to fire a lot of abilities a lot more often. So you should be able to compensate for the low normal attack damage.

Since beta the game had the issues that Stam Skill are not as viable as Mana skills, especially late game. They did improove this quite a bit with the last two patches. Still work to do, but more viable then before.
They also severely dropped the Veteran difficulty.
So overall a Stam DPS might be more viable now.