View Single Post
01/24/24, 05:00 AM   #5
Baertram
Super Moderator

WoWInterface Super Mod
AddOn Author - Click to view addons
Sorry I cannot answer that, you will have to est it yourself.

But read the description please, it wanrs you about something:

A large caveat to using this AddOn is that if you are spammed friend requests it's possible to get into a weird server state where you cannot accept or send friend requests regardless of if you have any AddOns enabled. I have no idea how often this can occur, but it's possible. After waiting ~8 hours, the server side issues were resolved on their own and I was able to send friend requests and receive them again normally. I cannot guarantee you won't have similar, or worse, issues using this AddOn but in theory there isn't anything in the code that should directly cause this issue.

I'm not sure if this is worth the try and if you get into that state you will be able to properly get out again. It sounds like the addons forces that state somehow so the code uses is not really safe/stable -> beta addon.
It's up to you if you want to risk that or not but I can understand why it happens as Masteroshi and me already pointed out, because there is no easy way to achieve the "auto decline".

Important: Since that addon was released the friendslist and notifications and other parts of the game changed a lot s it might even not work at all OR break other features like guild invite or reject etc. As all of these parts were moved to a so called "social manager" class in ESO code which is used everywhere meanwhile.