View Single Post
12/03/23, 10:36 PM   #5
pavman
I'm now having the same problem after buying necrom during their sale+the most recent ESO update.

I looked in the logs, but all it indicated it was scanning for games on start.

And that's what happens initially, it shows Loading...fetching global configuration. wow...eso...addons...blah.

This was working earlier last month, in fact as recently as last week after the update.

I use both pts and live, so I figured I'd remove both temporarily to see what happens.

Well it prompts me for which game, then I select addons folder. Then nothing else happened and it showed blank ui. I then copied a couple of addons in there, and reset using the gears for addons. And now it just shows the select a folder prompt. When I select the folder it does nothing except return to this modal.

Maybe it was a java update, maybe it was something w/ ESO.

Either way, it's not showing any games after selecting ESO and then the addons folder for live seems to fail too.

And when I remove those addons, it just clocks at Loading and never gets past it. Nothing other than a new monitor and necrom update has changed since last time it just worked.

I am running a really old version java, should I be running a newer version for it to work now or something? Does it autoupdate?
C:\Users\Jimmy>java -version
java version "1.8.0_311"
Java(TM) SE Runtime Environment (build 1.8.0_311-b11)
Java HotSpot(TM) 64-Bit Server VM (build 25.311-b11, mixed mode)

FYI.

Last edited by pavman : 12/03/23 at 10:46 PM.