View Single Post
05/12/17, 10:54 PM   #5
BigMons

Originally Posted by Rhyono View Post
The memory message is because ZoS sets the default lua memory really low. In the UserSetting file, search for LuaMemory and change the number to something much bigger (like 1024).
Here is the UserSettings.txt file and the line that you need to modify to get rid of the memory limit error. I have it set to 384. I forget the default, probably 64. Yours is not on drive S: like mine though.
Warning: Spoiler

In Minion, I have this set in options and Minion shows my addons fine and has no issues:

As far as where your system is storing the addons, could you first click on Documents under the Quick access section of Windows Explorer and then click on the spot shown in this picture and tell us what your actual directory path is?

Maybe you already did this, but you have to tell Windows to change the location of your Documents folder somehow. By default, it is going to look to C:\Users\NAME\Documents. I have mine set to S:\Documents, but I don't recall how I changed it. I probably did it during installation. When you click on the Documents shortcut under Quick access in Windows Explorer, it will show the default location, wherever that is, usually your OS drive or C:. I'm just curious if yours is still actually using C: even though you think it is using the directory on D:. I could be wrong too. :/

Last edited by BigMons : 05/12/17 at 10:56 PM.