View Single Post
08/22/23, 05:41 AM   #6
Sharlikran

AddOn Author - Click to view addons
Originally Posted by BoarGules View Post
I'd like to report a bug and I am quite happy to provide whatever diagnostics you will find useful. But I don't know where to find this "MM sticky post". Posted where? There isn't even a link to it.

I think it would be helpful if you could put its contents in the Master Merchant documentation.
There may not be a link to the sticky post on the MM description page because it is in the comments section and there is a button for that. You can still view the sticky post and read previous comments but the comments are closed for reasons the site admins and I have yet to resolve. Masteroshi430 provided a link to the comments but you can post in Addon Help and Support.

None the less before you report anything it would be best to update to MM 3.7.75 because the issue may have been resolved already. There is a notice in the sticky about something I found recently and something I ended up causing trying to optimize the initialization process to reduce the the stutter on startup.

With the new version it will notify you of any potential issues and prompt you to reset the data or cancel and restore a backup. You do have to exit the game or log out to restore backup files.

Last edited by Sharlikran : 08/22/23 at 06:37 AM.