View Single Post
08/08/17, 02:50 PM   #7
Rhyono
AddOn Author - Click to view addons
Not totally relevant, but someone's ReadMe.txt is loading as an addon in your list. :P

I don't actually know what all of those addons do, but I'll explain how this issue used to occur often and see if you can think of anything you're using that does it:

If inventory/bank code was touched by an addon before you physically accessed it, it'd declare the whole thing "tainted' and disable it (hence error).

AGS used to cause this issue because it was possible to open the sell tab before you opened your inventory. So your inventory was tainted by AGS' "inventory." This was fixed. However I believe (someone correct me if I'm wrong), that right click menus that are directly implemented in the inventory/bank can still cause this insecurity issue. Which is why votan created LibCustomMenu (you don't need to install that; authors are supposed to use it). So if someone forgoes using his library and does the same functionality directly, you can cause that tainting. Maybe some of the addons you're using that are really old did not properly handle this?