View Single Post
04/29/18, 07:38 AM   #4
Anceane

AddOn Author - Click to view addons
found the addon

with /zgoo dmouse in the skill panel :

all fine for skill 3

but for the skill 4, get name give me COAOAPE which is top level control for Quickcompass.

Removing the addon solve the problem, but as i have lots of direction problems this little addon was really helping me. Is there anyway to correct easily what is the problem ?

i found into the .xml this code :

<TopLevelControl name="COAOAPE" mouseEnabled="true" movable="true" clampedToScreen="true">
<Dimensions x="220" y="80" />
<Anchor point="TOPLEFT" offsetX="387" offsetY="24"/>
<OnMoveStop>
COAOAPEarnedMoveStop()
</OnMoveStop>
<Controls>
<Backdrop name="$(parent)BG" inherits="ZO_ThinBackdrop" alpha="0.0" />
<Label name="$(parent)DisplayBG" font="tcoZoFontGameSmall" color="D6660C" wrapMode="ELLIPSIS" verticalAlignment="CENTER" text="">
<AnchorFill />
<Anchor point="LEFT" offsetX="0" offsetY="0"/>
<Dimensions x="220" y="80" />
</Label>
<Label name="$(parent)DisplayLeft" font="tcoZoFontGameSmall" color="D6660C" wrapMode="ELLIPSIS" verticalAlignment="CENTER" text="">
<AnchorFill />
<Anchor point="LEFT" offsetX="5"/>
<Dimensions x="100"/>
</Label>
<Label name="$(parent)DisplayCenter" font="tcoZoFontGameSmall" color="FFFFFF" wrapMode="ELLIPSIS" verticalAlignment="CENTER" horizontalAlignment="LEFT" text="">
<AnchorFill />
<Anchor point="LEFT" offsetX="170" offsetY="9"/>
<Dimensions x="150"/>
</Label>
<Label name="$(parent)DisplayRight" font="tcoZoFontGameSmall" color="FFFFFF" wrapMode="ELLIPSIS" verticalAlignment="CENTER" horizontalAlignment="RIGHT" text="">
<AnchorFill />
<Anchor point="LEFT" offsetX="5"/>
<Dimensions x="160"/>
</Label>
</Controls>
</TopLevelControl>
which is a part of the addon but not relative to the compass. And this is the culprit part. Can i *deactive* just that part so i can still use the addon for the compass and if so i remember that i need to put some -- but starting where to where ?

Thank you

Last edited by Anceane : 04/29/18 at 07:50 AM.