View Single Post
04/29/18, 11:16 AM   #7
Anceane

AddOn Author - Click to view addons
Originally Posted by Dolgubon View Post
It sounds like the quest compass top window isn't hiding itself properly. To completely fix that you'd have to check the code to find out when it should be hidden, but you might be able to fix it without breaking anything by setting mousrEnabled to false in the top level control
i will go for the easier way and change the mousrenabled to false as you suggested.

Going through the code would mean learn everything in lUA first, and unfortunatly my concentration and mind are not anymore what it was some years ago.

THank you for the help

UPDATE:
That worked but ... for an unknow reason it moved the window to the center of the screen .... so i decided to check what was existing as addon compass .... i should have done this as i found a similar one, updated, and well done, from Scootworks. I already use some of his addons and i love them.

So problem solved. No more ghost window. full access to all my panels on the right side, and time to enjoy the game again (2 months since i try to find out what was the problem lol).

Thank you again to all who helped me. Much appreciated knowing you are all busy with Summerset.

Last edited by Anceane : 04/29/18 at 11:50 AM.