View Single Post
04/20/18, 01:38 PM   #9
Phuein

AddOn Author - Click to view addons
Originally Posted by Baertram View Post
I don't get what you are trying then sorry.
Do you want to know where the inventory row's data.slotType is created?

If this is all relevant code where is the "slotIndex" in that code which the lua error messages tells you the type is wrong?
It's in:
Code:
IsSlotLocked(inventorySlot)
But when I follow into it in the game code, I can't find any such type check for it! It just takes the same bagID and slotID from inventorySlot, which all check out fine. Reference to function:
https://esoapi.uesp.net/current/src/...t.lua.html#463

The error isn't in my code, it's in that game function that should be working fine. After all, with the same bagID and slotID values, I can do CanItemBePlayerLocked() and SetItemIsPlayerLocked() just fine in the bypass code suggested.

EDIT: I just realized my function toggles locking, so I don't even need to run their IsSlotLocked() check. I took it out. I also realized I can just access the same .locked data from the data object I already have.

However, I then ran into the IsItemAlreadySlottedToCraft() check they run. It's a local, so I can't even use it. And the actions object actionHandlers[] is local too, so no access either. I'm left with locking it myself, rather than using the game functions for it. *smh*

Unless somebody knows how to access IsItemAlreadySlottedToCraft()?

Last edited by Phuein : 04/20/18 at 02:17 PM.