View Single Post
05/28/18, 01:39 PM   #1
mizrolist
Question Old bug resurfaced

I have three characters, and I use the same addon setup for all of them. 2 of them are fairly new (started them in February), but the third, my main, exists since the release. I have a persistent and old bug with her, and I can't get rid of it. It's a known old bug - I want to use items from my bag, or withdraw from the bank, or deposit to the bank, and it's only possible through the right-click context menu.

I have two error messages:

Warning: Spoiler

I've tried to find information about the error messages, and all I found are threads 1 year ago which describes it as a bug with InventoryGridView and Awesome Guild Store (and Inventory Insight, but I don't use that). I didn't use Awesome Guild Store until this March, and I still have the bug with InventoryGridView disabled. Since only my oldest toon has this problem, I think some kind of corrupted SavedVariables setting can cause it, but deleting InventoryGridView's SV file, and completely reinstalling it didn't help - so it is an other addon which causes the errors. I understood that it's a problem with the bag frame hooks, but I couldn't find out yet which one does it.

My addon list: