View Single Post
10/18/14, 06:23 PM   #2
Dolby
Every day I'm shuffling

Premium Member
WoWInterface Admin
To get at your minion.xml and minion0.log on your mac open a terminal window. The terminal is found under your utilities folder in your applications folder (I'm sure you already know that but just in case). Type the following into the terminal:

open ~/.minion

and a window should open listing those files and more. Just attach those files here to this post.

If any of those addons have folders with the same names (include the same libraries) and then an update to one of them the author decided to remove the library Minion will remove that library folder even though those other addons need it. We are working on a fix for this. You'll need to re-install one of those other addons to get this fixed for now.

As for the truncated downloaded file, not sure what could have caused that. If you delete it and then try having Minion download the AddOn again does the same thing happen? If you haven't restarted or reloaded Minion since then the answer might me in the minion0.log. Just keep in mind the minion0.log is reset every time you restart Minion.

Last edited by Dolby : 10/18/14 at 06:28 PM.