Thread: Librarian
View Single Post
06/25/14, 04:42 AM   #61
Flamage

AddOn Author - Click to view addons
I've released version 1.1.3, which fixes a couple of issues that were introduced by the patch. However, ZOS has made a change in the was SavedVariables are stored, which you can read about at http://www.esoui.com/forums/showthread.php?t=1843

The steps in the above thread will need to be performed before logging in, otherwise your Librarian data WILL be lost.

As always, and now more than ever, please backup your saved variables before you update. It is a good idea to take a backup regularly anyway.

I'll be adding back in the ability to import from the lore library for all of those who have been affected by this bug (this time it will be a manual option from the settings menu, to avoid login timeouts). Unfortunately, without a backup, if you have lost your book data there is no way to recover the read / unread status and the date found data. I apologise to all who have been affected, but the changes made by ZOS in this instance contain at least two serious bugs which addon authors are unable to mitigate through the addons themselves.