ZOS Staff!
Premium Member
Yes this person is from ZeniMax!
Originally Posted by votan View Post
Thank You Chip.

I know you will gonna hate me, but what about this classic one:
Lua Code:
  1. if MyBadWindow then return end
  3. local topLevel = WINDOW_MANAGER:CreateTopLevelWindow("MyBadWindow")
  4. MYBADFRAGMENT = ZO_FadeSceneFragment:New(topLevel, true, 250)
  5. WORLD_MAP_SCENE:AddFragment(MYBADFRAGMENT)
Open the world map and from there click on the crown store market.

Code:
EsoUI/Ingame/Scenes/IngameFragments.lua:461: attempt to access a private function 'StopAllMovement' from insecure code
stack traceback:
	EsoUI/Ingame/Scenes/IngameFragments.lua:461: in function 'ZO_StopMovementFragment:Show'
	EsoUI/Libraries/ZO_Scene/ZO_SceneFragment.lua:128: in function 'ZO_SceneFragment:ShouldBeShown'
	EsoUI/Libraries/ZO_Scene/ZO_SceneFragment.lua:172: in function 'ZO_SceneFragment:Refresh'
	EsoUI/Libraries/ZO_Scene/ZO_Scene.lua:291: in function 'ZO_Scene:RefreshFragmentsHelper'
	EsoUI/Libraries/ZO_Scene/ZO_Scene.lua:299: in function 'ZO_Scene:RefreshFragments'
	EsoUI/Libraries/ZO_Scene/ZO_Scene.lua:256: in function 'ZO_Scene:SetState'
	EsoUI/Libraries/ZO_Scene/ZO_Scene.lua:416: in function 'ZO_RemoteScene:SetState'
	EsoUI/Libraries/ZO_Scene/ZO_SceneManager.lua:182: in function 'ZO_SceneManager:ShowScene'
	EsoUI/Libraries/ZO_Scene/ZO_SceneManager.lua:474: in function 'ZO_SceneManager:OnSceneStateChange'
	EsoUI/Ingame/Scenes/IngameSceneManager.lua:326: in function 'ZO_IngameSceneManager:OnSceneStateChange'
I think it is the ZO_Scene:SetState(newState) which does all the state change callbacks to build-in code.
Honestly this probably doesn't need to be a private function. But you could also reduce the duration of the fade to be shorter than 200ms and it wouldn't be the fragment that triggered the show on the crown store scene.