View Single Post
05/13/14, 12:46 PM   #10
Pixelex
Talking

Originally Posted by Edda View Post
Know issue : nothing is working - lawl

The addon doesn't even get loaded. And it's good as such cuz it's still not working the way it should - Im trying to find how to detect items marked as junk right now :/

And I think I didn't fully understand your request. You want your tagged 'Junk' items being moved to your 'Junk' tab automatically is that right ??? I understood you only want to somehow display a list of any items you actually tagged as such - didn't get the auto-move request here :|

But I think it's totally doable just need to figure out how to bloody detect those junk items. I thought I found the right function but it seems it doesn't do what it should :/

Ill keep you in the know
Hihi Edda. Don't think too complex. I don't need a list of the items. Would be nice, but thats not so important and thats not my main request.

With the original ESO client I already can mark/tag items as junk and they are auto-moved to the junk tab. The only problem is, that after I sold all the junk, the client doesn't remember the items I marked and I have to mark all items again. -__- You know? ^^

So I don't know if you can find the marked junk items with the API, because after selling they are gone. So basically your addon has to create a list of all junked items I mark/tag and then I think you was right, then it has to move the items to the junk tab. xD

Sry if my english is not so good. ^^