Originally Posted by Garkin View Post
How your xml looks like? It should be something like this:

xml Code:
  1. <GuiXml>
  2.     <Controls>
  3.         <Control name="EventExplorerRow" virtual="true">
  4.             <Dimensions y="45"/>
  5.             <Controls>
  6.                 <Label name="$(parent)Id" font="ZoFontGame" horizontalAlignment="RIGHT">
  7.                     <Anchor point="RIGHT" relativePoint="LEFT" offsetX="50"/>
  8.                 </Label>
  9.                 <Label name="$(parent)Name" font="ZoFontGame">
  10.                     <Anchor point="LEFT" relativeTo="$(parent)Id" relativePoint="RIGHT" offsetX="20"/>
  11.                 </Label>
  12.             </Controls>
  13.         </Control>
  14.         <TopLevelControl name="EventExplorerWindow" mouseEnabled="true" movable="true" clampedToScreen="true" hidden="true">
  15.             <Dimensions x="760" y="650" />
  16.             <Anchor point="CENTER" />
  17.             <Controls>
  18.                 <Backdrop name="$(parent)BG" inherits="ZO_DefaultBackdrop" />
  19.             </Controls>
  20.         </TopLevelControl>
  21.     </Controls>
  22. </GuiXml>

There is no UI error with this .xml file.
I think I get it. The template was not properly put into <GuiXml> and <Controls> Tags. Hence the template was never properly read and could not be found

After solving this issues and some minor issue with the retreival of data I have anotehr issue:
Nothing is shown in the window. I double checked by giving the lables text and putting d(row) into the code - it is executed and the items are created. They are just not shown.

I asume that I am adding them on a level too high or that something in my window is wrong.