Thread: Minion Issues
View Single Post
09/12/14, 11:04 AM   #2
Dolby
Every day I'm shuffling

Premium Member
WoWInterface Admin
Did you at least try the 2.0.12-alpha version (not knowing if your on osx or windows)? Did it work? I'm guessing your localhost is not set to 127.0.0.1 under your hosts file. In a recent update minion binds to the localhost so it can tell if you accidentally try and run another copy of Minion. Before you could open Minion multiple times and it would cause all sorts of problems. So anyway if 2.0.12-alpha works for you (skip the update prompt when asked) then hopefully we may have a fix for you soon.

Its a bit difficult for us to determine why its broken for you if you don't share your log. You can also email your minion0.log and minion.xml to me at [email protected] if you rather.

Thanks for taking the time to test our free beta software, we appreciate it. The reason we put it out there is so people could try it and help us find the bugs. Hopefully we will accidentally fix the issue you are having and you'll be happy again.

Anyways I hope you have a great day. Try and do something to make your self happy. You seem so angry and its not healthy if a little thing like an AddOn updater not working sets you off like that. /hugs

Last edited by Dolby : 09/12/14 at 11:29 AM.