View Single Post
08/29/23, 11:25 PM   #11
tamriel54
Originally Posted by Sharlikran View Post
It did... but I mostly make mods. I don't sell stuff usually and because of that then I wouln't notice as easily as you. Which is why I have been looking into it today. I listed some things to test with and made a few adjustments. See if the update 3.7.80 fixes the announcements.

I don't sell enough to really test it but it should work when you enable or disable chat or center screen announcements. It still won't (or I don't think it will) group things together to say you sold 11 items for 134,509 gold as opposed to 11 seperate notifications. This is because LibHistorie sends one sale at a time and I don't have a way to get for example whether or not there is a start and end to refreshing data or obtaining data on login. Without a start and stop I can't really program it to wait. I can't queue it to process 10 things when there is no way to know ahead of time how many sales will be your personal sales.
You fixed it, thank you! It it's one of my favorite things here, when money sound alerts comes, instead of bland mail.