View Single Post
04/14/15, 02:07 PM   #20
Adalan
AddOn Author - Click to view addons
Originally Posted by Hôche View Post
Sounds great, but I think if you got unmount of an enemy, the set wont change or is there a chance to change it if you fall off the mount because i dont know if I am already in combat when someone hits me. And would this solution work without the unofficial launcher because I really don't like to use things like that.

Best regards
On tests it do work now.
If you get mounted, it change the gearset and if you get unmounted it do change it back.
I added also a sneak variant, so if you get into sneakmode, then you do also change the set and back to the one before (so long you do not switch sets while you are in sneak or on mount)
You can set up all in the addon menu-settings (choosing gearsets and enable or disable the use of them for automatic switches on modes).

EDIT:
You are free to set up the set you want. For unmounting because of any bad reason i would prefer to use a mixed set then and switch back, if possible. You may be a bit weaker on mounting, but more faster then and stronger back, on a switched main set.
For sure nice would be the possibility to switch automatically on sneak :-)
I could implement a keysetting to enable or disable autoswitching, because sometimes it could be better to have it off and this fast enough.

But i want to test it a bit more, before i do upload it. It will be the version 1.32. So stay tuned.

Greets,
Adalan

Last edited by Adalan : 04/14/15 at 02:16 PM.