View Single Post
03/23/14, 08:58 PM   #15
Organic
Originally Posted by Dolby View Post
Minion has a config file under (win) C:\Users\<username>\.minion\minion.xml (mac) ~\.minion\minion.xml

Inside that config file it holds the path to where it thinks the addons are located. You can either delete the file or you can edit the path in there.

Minion should not hang like that if the addon folder changes. It should just prompt you asking where it went. So I'll be looking into why its doing that.
Easy fix for me was to just delete: C:\Users\Administrator\Documents\Elder Scrolls Online\live\AddOns\live\AddOns" auto-update="false" game-id="ESO" unique-game-id="ESO-1"/> row all together.

I saved and closed the file, then restarted Minion. It asked me to update the client, so I did that. Then it asked me to log back in, so I did that. It magically found everything it needed and I'm good to go! Pretty simple fix.

That said, it runs through the startup scripts, then finds all the addons I have installed and knows if they need updates or not. When I click update, the "Updating" progress bar just keeps streaming blue, but no addon actually updates.

Last edited by Organic : 03/23/14 at 09:01 PM.