View Single Post
06/30/23, 10:29 AM   #31
sinnereso
AddOn Author - Click to view addons
I do thank you all for the advice and help.. It has helped me greatly both learn lua and get my addon working the way I vision it to.

This all started with me thanking for the compliment and had no intentions of it dragging out like this.

I did realize after some time and posted it here that reversing "zoneName" and "value" might be a solution but I halted that realizing it would only be a bandaid fix for only the galen/tel galen issue and might equally cause the same effect in reverse. I decided the zoneName == blacklist(value) or similar solution was the best one for my needs so long as I have a complete accurate list. I up until now have preferred to avoid lists as I was weak in them and keeping them updated might be a pain but for this one exception I've decided to go ahead with it.

And bear.. I do realize assuming is never good thing but I was looking for motives for completely skipping past the name calling in which I only "thanked for the compliment" right to defending someone that wasn't even being attacked, they only assumed they were. I've had enough of all this anyway.

Thank you all for the help! You've been wonderful! God Bless!!

Last edited by sinnereso : 06/30/23 at 10:38 AM.