View Single Post
05/21/17, 03:14 AM   #1
Dolgubon

AddOn Author - Click to view addons
New Addon: Dolgubon's Lazy Set Crafter

What is it?

This addon allows you to select items to craft from anywhere. You can select a trait, quality, a set, etc. Then, when you walk up to the correct crafting station, the addon will craft the items. If you have used the Writ Crafter to make Master Writs, it is a very similar idea to that, except that you choose what it makes! Here's a screenshot of the addon.

Download: Dolgubon's Lazy Set Crafter v0.1.8

If you want to access the UI outside of a crafting station, you can use /dlsc or /dsc to do so.Also, you must logout and then login to see the buttons.

If you find a bug, please let me know, make sure you have the latest version, and provide as much information as possible. You can let me know here, through a PM on the site, or by in-game mail to @Dolgubon.
I am open to suggestions of how to make it better, or other features, however I will likely not add any more major features before releasing it. I do plan to add the option to read from mail/send through mail, as well as a way to calculate mats needed for an item.

DISCLAIMER: THIS ADDON MAY (AND PROBABLY DOES) HAVE BUGS. YOU MAY LOSE MATS AS A RESULT. IF THIS WORRIES YOU, DO NOT TEST IT.

I'm also looking for feedback on the following points:
- Does it actually help? Do you feel that it's more hassle to use this than to not use it? Do you think it would need additional features (like reading from mail) before it is useful?
- Currently, there is no settings menu. Are there any settings or options you would like to see, or that you think the addon needs?
- Is the look of the UI good, or can it be improved?

Known Issues:
Style Drop down box does not show all styles.

Planned Features before or soon after release:
Keybind option
Settings on where to show it

Version 0.1.8:
Sets are now sorted Alphabetically
Styles that you do not know are greyed out in the queue. You can still select it for an item, though it won't be crafted. If you change to a toon that does know it, it will no longer be greyed out, and vice verse.
Items in the queue will now no longer run into each other. Some sets and styles have received shortened names.
Added colours to Quality
Changed the layout a littlye bit again. The queue is also now part of the main window, instead of being a seperate window.
Removed Styles that are not in the game from the dropdown box (Dropup? Does it count as a dropdown box if it fills the whole screen?)

Version 0.1.7:Wooden Weapons should now craft properly.

Version 0.1.6:Added Morrowind Sets
API Bump
Window will no longer show up at Enchanting, Provisioning and Alchemy Stations

Version 0.1.5:

Order of the combobox options is overall improved
Styles will now be greyed out if they are not known - let me know if it's greyed out enough or if it needs to be clearer
Changed the layout veeeery slightly

Added a CP label that shows up when CP is selected

Version 0.1.4:
Items in queue will now be saved

Version 0.1.3:
Moved the Level Input
Made the window slightly smaller
The window will now always open when you go to a crafting station, rather than closing if it was already open
Added Outlaw style
German, French, and JP style names should be correct now

Version 0.1.2:
Fixed a bug where the adodn would craft items one level higher

Version 0.1.1:
Added images in
Minor text change

Last edited by Dolgubon : 05/23/17 at 10:23 PM.