View Single Post
10/21/17, 05:26 AM   #1
manavortex

AddOn Author - Click to view addons
[outdated] Convenience: Auto-stack

Hello there,

I think as a means of convenience it would be amazing if items could automatically stack if they are newly added into a bag.

For convenience, you could add a toggle to the settings to let users disable that behaviour.

Cases:
I put a Hollowjack motif into my guild bank. The same item is already in there thrice -> It stacks to four.
I put a Hollowjack motif into BAG_BANK. The same item is already in there thrice -> It stacks to four.
I put a Hollowjack motif into BAG_SUBSCRIBER_BANK. The same item is already twice in BAG_BANK and once in BAG_SUBSCRIBER_BANK. It stacks to four in the first available slot (BAG_BANK).
I take 100 Rubedite ingots from BAG_VIRTUAL to BAG_BACKPACK. I have 50 Rubedite ingots in there. It stacks to 150.
I split 150 Rubedite Ingots in BAG_BANK to 100 and 50. It does not stack.

I know there's that stack all button, but I still have to press that manually. Also, I'm not entirely certain that it actually merges BAG_BANK and BAG_SUBSCRIBER_BANK stacks, although I haven't been able to properly test it.*

*My Hlaalu Settees weren't stacking, but it's also possible that that was due to some of them being Crown Furniture (coming with purchasing a furnished house) and some not. For the sake of bank space it would be awesome if they could be made stack somehow, but I get why it's difficult.

** Since almost 80% of my bank space is eaten alive by furniture items, I would love a BAG_FURNITURE. Maybe make it ESO+ only?