View Single Post
05/07/14, 12:58 PM   #119
stonehold

Talking My first MMORPG .... and luvin the frakk out of it!

Hi all!

I had a ColecoVision console when I was about eight-years-old. After approximately two months, I decided to take it apart to see how it worked and MAYBE improve it (don't ask what happened next). In other words, modding and tweaking are in my blood.

Been playing games all my life, with RPG's at the center. Ahhh .... I still remember the long-lost days of AD&D 2nd Edition (mmmmm ... THAC0!) This is, however, my first real leap into MMORPG's, not including my 1-month love affair with 'Rift'. However, Oblivion and Skyrim were the total bomb, and being able to tweak the living frakk out of 'em was almost more fun than actually playing the games! (btw -- I'm not kidding there). The 'nexusmods' website became a sacred place for me, my very own Holy of Holies, but now with TESO I think I may have found a new religion. We'll see .....

So, that's my quickie intro. I just reached level 11, so I started a guild -- even though I have no clue how to use it -- and am eager to meet any of you in the Tamriel 'verse. My username is 'stonehold' (shocker, I know) and the current character I'm playing is a Bosmer archer named 'Zoltan Deschain' .... only because 'Roland Deschain' was already taken. Cheers!

With shivering eagerness,
Ken