View Single Post
07/31/17, 07:59 AM   #3
Octopuss

2) If you keep the mouse button pressed and move back, the text gets selected again, but it's somewhat annoying. Maybe I am not explaining it correctly. Basically, when selecting the text and moving the mouse away from the field, down below its bottom. Sorry, my english is not good enough to explain it. I am using Windows 7.

3) I don't see it over here. All I can tell is the program automatically checks for updates of all installed plugin on startup, but there are no buttons whatsoever.

4) I can understand the motivation, but IMO oversimplifying is bad. You could add some more options where people could choose stuff like this.

6) This applies to most/all program windows that pop up btw (there aren't too many of them though).

OH one more thing.
8) The UI is in english, but dates are automatically in czech. I am using english windows, bu have czech keyboard layout and locale set in control panel. This is partially confusing and also annoying. I'd like to have everything in english.

Lastly, but this might not even be possible or be too much work. I would like the possibility to log into ESOUI account with Minion and add addons to favourites etc.