View Single Post
03/20/14, 08:25 AM   #4
Thamin Trollsbane

For those who missed out on the 5-day early access, Grievance will be streaming during the launch on March 30th. Tune in at http://www.twitch.tv/gtgnstreaming throughout the day to get in your fix of Tamriel while you wait.

Check out this new member's praise after the latest beta weekend:

"I have to say, I had a great time in the beta playing the game.. all the quests.. the lore, the look of the game.. how it ran...

But... unfortunately.... It would only be just a game... Being in Grievance.. only for a short amount of time, has shown me once again, a game of this magnitude is meant to play with a guild that is amazing.... yes.. Grievance... You are amazing. Haven't had this much fun in the games i've played in a while.

I have seen many people helping one another.. having fun... and treating others with such respect... I can honestly say I plan on being a part of this guild for as long as you will have me...

I won't post too long of a post.. but wanted to thank you all for being who you are.. and showing me what good people are about. And, having like minded folks that want to enjoy the game together.. striving to be the best, and showing how well we work together...

I wish I would have joined a long time ago.. but I am glad I have the chance to be among some of the finest people I've come to get to know."