View Single Post
03/05/17, 08:29 AM   #3
sirinsidiator

AddOn Author - Click to view addons
Hi Chip,
Thanks for asking this.
For my AwesomeGuildStore addon I plan to add new filter options based on the specialized item types. I already use them in some cases, but not all of them seem to be assigned correctly yet.

SPECIALIZED_ITEMTYPE_FOOD, SPECIALIZED_ITEMTYPE_DRINK, SPECIALIZED_ITEMTYPE_RACIAL_STYLE_MOTIF, SPECIALIZED_ITEMTYPE_TROPHY, SPECIALIZED_ITEMTYPE_REAGENT
Looks like they work as expected.

SPECIALIZED_ITEMTYPE_INGREDIENT
Currently only allows to separate the old provisioning ingredients from the new furniture materials (SPECIALIZED_ITEMTYPE_INGREDIENT_FOOD_ADDITIVE and SPECIALIZED_ITEMTYPE_INGREDIENT_RARE).

SPECIALIZED_ITEMTYPE_RECIPE
This works fine for the new furniture recipes, but the old provisioning recipes are all assigned to SPECIALIZED_ITEMTYPE_RECIPE_PROVISIONING_STANDARD_FOOD and not split up into food and drink recipes as expected.

SPECIALIZED_ITEMTYPE_FURNISHING

From the variable names it looks like they are split up by their function, but they do not seem to have been assigned correctly yet. Most items are simply SPECIALIZED_ITEMTYPE_FURNISHING_ORNAMENTAL. It would be great if this could be corrected in one of the next patches and even greater if it could be split up into more categories.
e.g. SPECIALIZED_ITEMTYPE_FURNISHING_OUTDOORS for trees, stones, carts and other stuff that goes outdoors, SPECIALIZED_ITEMTYPE_FURNISHING_FURNITURE for actual furniture, SPECIALIZED_ITEMTYPE_FURNISHING_FOOD for all the food items, SPECIALIZED_ITEMTYPE_FURNISHING_ORNAMENTAL only for the tapestry, paintings, carpets and similar things and SPECIALIZED_ITEMTYPE_FURNISHING_MISC for all the other stuff that does not fit anywhere else.
Maybe you have more ideas, but it should not amount to more than 10 categories and only be a way to split them roughly by what I am looking for. I'd then use TRADING_HOUSE_FILTER_TYPE_FURNITURE_CATEGORY and TRADING_HOUSE_FILTER_TYPE_FURNITURE_SUBCATEGORY to further refine the search.

SPECIALIZED_ITEMTYPE_SIEGE
They all have SPECIALIZED_ITEMTYPE_SIEGE_UNIVERSAL. Would be nice if they could be split appropriately.