View Single Post
02/27/14, 11:29 AM   #81
Wykkyd
Are you Wykkyd Gaming?

WoWInterface Super Mod
AddOn Author - Click to view addons
I've been playing MMO's since August 2,000. I played FPS's prior to that, starting in 1993 or 1994... whenever the first Doom was on sample discs at local game stores

I've been a programmer via hobby since 1986, and a professional in I.T. since 1992. My most recent job is Medicare/Medicaid medical claims data processing systems for a very large data services company using C#, SQL and many other IT buzz words

I started Lua programming on the side during WoW, just to do private custom versions of addon suites that my wife and I both used. Mostly this was to make them completely hide unless I held CTRL+ALT+SHIFT and moused over them, heh.

I went rather hardcore Lua programming for a while in Rift and wrote Outfitter which I handed off to others and is still maintained and used (with training videos on Youtube in several languages, apparently).

My plans for TESO are pretty extensive and hopefully I can get most of my features built before the game launches. More than likely I've bitten off more than I can chew, but that's kind of how my brain works so it's par for the course.