View Single Post
09/02/23, 06:24 PM   #3
Sharlikran

AddOn Author - Click to view addons
I took a better look at the error and the steps to arrive at the error. I need to know exactly what you do. Because what is happening is that MM is not initialized properly yet before you have that error. There is a variable that is not set. I don't think I can easily pinpoint this issue because of the fact the variable is not initialized when the error happens.

I can't even guess as to what causes it. So make sure your addons folder does not have any backup of MM in your addons folder. Just the one folder that Minion installed.

Something I noticed which is not related to your question, but at one point you have the GSxxData files and LibGuildStore enabled but not Master Merchant and you can not do that. You have to disable all the different GSxxData files and LibGuildStore in addition to MasterMerchant all at the same time.

You may have corrupted something trying to get this to work so I need to know more details. Especially what you do once you log in. Again from the previous post, you can't do anything until MM is initialized.

Last edited by Sharlikran : 09/03/23 at 01:05 AM.