View Single Post
06/27/17, 12:06 AM   #15
Jizargo
AddOn Author - Click to view addons
Originally Posted by Baertram View Post
Nope, it's meant to ask for something reusable for several players, and not only for 1
You know: It takes quite much time to investigate, build and maintain the addons.
So not every small request will get to a working addon. These ones should be considere to be build by the players on their own then (if they want to).
How is having a public addon only usable for 1 person? Does he have some sort of in game privileged that allows only him to have an addon that reactivates a memento every time it cools down?

If you're going to post in the request section, and you don't have an answer for a search or are willing to code a request, then don't post at all. You're defeating the purpose of this section by telling "every small request" to do it themselves.

I think all 3 of you should be given an infraction for trolling OP's thread. Perhaps this is an on going theme in this section of the forums, but it's not right nor is it warranted. If you're willing to post telling someone to do something, you might as well do it for them or don't post at all. We don't need to see every thread filled with "Do it your self noob" posts. It's sickening, if you want to do something like that how about you take the extra step and make sure they can do it themselves. Go ahead and teach them how to do it themselves. If you aren't going to do that then don't tell them to do it themselves. Because you're in no way fulfilling a request or search you're just trolling.

With all that being said, good day. I'm not looking to argue, and I won't. So don't bother responding to me. Just take what I said with a cup of milk.

Last edited by Jizargo : 06/27/17 at 12:09 AM.