01/22/15, 07:56 PM   #1
ConsoleHopeful
Starting a Blacksmith character.

Hey I am going to get ESO on Xbox One in June and I am planning on creating a Blacksmithing/Enchanting based character. Is this a good idea. Also do I have to go through third parties to sell armor and weapons to friends.
01/23/15, 11:01 AM   #2
Sasky
AddOn Author - Click to view addons
There aren't any issues with combining crafts, and probably most crafters end up doing everything. Some people will split their crafts across 2-4 different characters while others will make one character with all crafts on it (separate from their main usually). Having all the crafts on one character can be convenient (one-stop shop to make anything), but you have difficulty with storage and you usually don't really play that character once you get enough skill points for crafting. On the other hand, you'll have to swap between several characters to craft a gear set (especially if it's a mix of gear types and needs woodwork for staff or something) and you need multiple copies rare items if you split up woodwork, blacksmith, and clothing.

As far as selling, there is no 3rd party requirement. You can trade directly or mail it directly CoD in addition to the guild stores.

ESOUI » General Discussion » Gameplay » Starting a Blacksmith character.