01/22/17, 03:36 PM   #1
ThisWebsiteIsPotato
Please Fix my Account

I decided to stop being lazy and make an alt account to ask for help. I haven't been able to get on DeanGrey for a long while now. I did use a support form but it yielded no reply.

Thanks for taking the time.

EDIT: Clarity: I can get on, but can't post. Havent been able to for some months now. Can't even alter my addons.

Last edited by ThisWebsiteIsPotato : 01/22/17 at 03:40 PM.
01/22/17, 03:40 PM   #2
Dolby
Every day I'm shuffling

Premium Member
WoWInterface Admin
Sorry not sure what you're asking?

Are you having trouble contacting the AddOn author DeanGrey? Have you tried posting on the comments section of the AddOn?

What is it you need help with, maybe I can move this thread to the AddOn Help/Support forum and others can help? This forum is for website related problems or feature requests.

Edit: ah ok that makes sense.

TL;DR Account should be fixed now, sorry for the trouble!

Looking at your account it was awaiting activation most likely due to an email change. We had an issue in the past (about a month ago) where outlook was blocking our mail servers new ip address. That has recently been rectified so I'm guessing the mail to activate your new email address was blocked and you never received it.

Do you remember what form you used to contact us with? I'd like to make sure that is working.

Last edited by Dolby : 01/22/17 at 03:47 PM.
01/22/17, 03:46 PM   #3
Dolby
Every day I'm shuffling

Premium Member
WoWInterface Admin
Edited my post above now that I understand the issue. Thanks for the clarification, sorry I misunderstood at first.
01/22/17, 06:53 PM   #4
DeanGrey

AddOn Author - Click to view addons
Dandy, thank you. I believe I used "http://www.mmoui.com/?contact" a few days ago. I don't know what I used before that. The same thing perhaps?

I do use outlook so it makes sense. Thanks.

ESOUI » Site Forums » Site help, bugs, suggestions/questions » Please Fix my Account