01/26/17, 04:26 PM   #1
MagiczneTornado
[Request] Addont to simplify gear upgrades

Is it possible to make an addon that would simplify upgrading process? Maybe do it that with just one select it would upgrade it all the way to desired lvl with max chance?

Upgrading one piece of gear to purple takes 10 clicks now imagine i make someone 3 sets of gear for powerleveling thats 30 items.

Ive seen addons that make crafting faster by skipping some of animations (Merlin enchanted did that with enchanting) so maybe it would be possible for upgrading items too.

Maybe some dev of crafting related addons like @Baertram already looked into it and can tell if its difficult or plain impossible?
01/26/17, 04:46 PM   #2
Rhyono
AddOn Author - Click to view addons
I'm not sure about automated upgrading, but in the mean time: No, Thank You! allows for disabling of the confirmation and AutoMaxImprovement automatically sets it to the max material quantity for that quality.
01/26/17, 05:14 PM   #3
Dolgubon

I actually have something in the works that would definitely help with this. It'll be a while before it's done though.
01/27/17, 04:51 AM   #4
MagiczneTornado
Originally Posted by Dolgubon View Post
I actually have something in the works that would definitely help with this. It'll be a while before it's done though.
*starts the hype train*
01/27/17, 05:16 PM   #5
QuadroTony
Banned
TweakIt addon

ESOUI » AddOns » AddOn Search/Requests » [Request] Addont to simplify gear upgrades