02/08/17, 11:17 PM   #1
ArtOfShred

AddOn Author - Click to view addons
Feature Request: itemlink return on GetLastCraftingResultItemInfo (resultIndex)

Currently I've managed to make item gain/loss except through that of crafting, banking or destroying items in LUI. These are all complete with working item links, and in relevant cases player links as well.

I've moved on to attempting to add something for crafting and found this function:

Code:
GetLastCraftingResultItemInfo(number resultIndex)
    Returns: string name, textureName icon, number stack, number sellPrice, boolean meetsUsageRequirement, number equipType, number ItemType itemType, number itemStyle, number quality, number ItemUISoundCategory soundCategory, number itemInstanceId
It's extremely useful because I can interate through resultIndex numbers to find all the items that were produced as a result of the last construct/deconstruct, but there's no way I'm aware of to generate an itemlink with any of this information provided. The best I could do is use zo_stringformat and put some brackets and colorize items based off their quality to make them look like an item tooltip at least. There's also no way to differentiate between constructing and deconstructing, but that's not as much of an issue since we can fudge around that by checking the itemType.

I also tried to look into adding the same functionality for Banking and couldn't find anything at all I thought would work, doesn't seem to be any event we can use for adding or removing items from the bank. Any chance it would be possible to add these events for bank item withdraw/deposits and expand the Guild Bank ones?

Thanks!

EDIT: Just realized it doesn't seem like there's a way to get an item you deconstructed either, just the resulting items. Might be something nice to have as well.

Last edited by ArtOfShred : 02/09/17 at 04:30 AM.
02/09/17, 12:06 AM   #2
Rhyono
Wouldn't this go better in the Wishlist forum?
02/09/17, 04:30 AM   #3
ArtOfShred

Originally Posted by Rhyono View Post
Wouldn't this go better in the Wishlist forum?
Didn't even realize it was a thing, thanks! I'll repost over there.

ESOUI » Developer Discussions » General Authoring Discussion » Feature Request: itemlink return on GetLastCraftingResultItemInfo (resultIndex)