04/23/14, 08:17 PM   #1
Xrystal
caritas omnia vincit

Premium Member
AddOn Author - Click to view addons
XrysGatherer v1.0.0

Seeing as how I cannot post images into the addon comments I thought I would post the images here instead.

Here are some screenshots of the map pins and compass pins working in the new rewrite of the addon. It isn't 100% ready yet as I want to make sure that I haven't overlooked stuff and go through the whole thing again trying to fix stuff.

I can't specify an exact date I'll be uploading the final version yet as I am still ill since the weekend and haven't been able to spend much time on the computer recently, if at all.

I have even managed to do segregate the portions into separate files with little in the way of globals needed. Just a few functions ( which I could have repeated in each file if I wanted to ) and of course the xml controls.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot_20140424_030410.jpg
Views:	632
Size:	406.0 KB
ID:	179  Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot_20140424_030407.jpg
Views:	689
Size:	329.8 KB
ID:	180  
04/24/14, 04:34 AM   #2
Iyanga
Any plans to create an independent MapPin-Library?
04/24/14, 04:48 AM   #3
Xrystal
caritas omnia vincit

Premium Member
Seeing as Shinni is the one with the extra information regarding the map / compass pin functions, enough to have figured them out first that is, I would suspect they should be the first to have this choice.

I can, though, write up a simply tutorial on how it all works based on my understanding. It will be by no means complete due to my lack of all of the information.

The functionality looks to be capable of being put inside a library for those that want to use it.
04/25/14, 11:23 PM   #4
Xrystal
caritas omnia vincit

Premium Member
Version 1.0.0 Now Uploaded

As per the title. I have finally finished the re-write and it has been uploaded. Back up your saved varaibles before starting the game though as it will reset your saved variables file as the layout is totally different to the old layout.

ESOUI » AddOns » Released AddOns » XrysGatherer v1.0.0