Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
05/12/17, 11:58 AM   #1
Schwindlig
Add-Ons not showing at all

Hi all

I've been trying to sort this out on and off for 3 days now and I feel as though I'm going slightly crazy.

First off I installed Minion, and downloaded the mods through there. Unfortunately no matter how many times I tried directing it to my D: drive rather than my C: it wouldn't listen and put them there. The mods didn't show, so after many times of taking Minion on and off my PC to try different things so I ****ed it off.

So I download all the mods, unpacked and put them all in the AddOn folder manually. When I launched the game now I could see 'Readme' there but nothing else. After another search online I find out something about a .txt file confusing things, so I delete that from one of the mods and try again. Now absolutely nothing.

I then check to see where my computer is saving things. It's all on D: as C: is my SSD for OS, and D: for everything else. No one drive or anything listed (infact I searched my PC but it's not there, I probably purged it along with all the **** when it was new).

So I delete the ESO folder in D:\Documents and launch the game to make sure it is creating there still. It is.

I put the mods in the new AddOn folder, still the same ****.

Am I going mad? Any help would be greatly appreciated, I've only been playing a few months but want to try out trading etc!

https://ibb.co/edQEFk

Last edited by Schwindlig : 05/12/17 at 12:00 PM. Reason: Image not showing with forum code around it?

ESOUI » AddOns » AddOn Help/Support » Add-Ons not showing at all