05/10/17, 01:41 AM   #1
BigMons

Question LF Junk or Filter Addon For PTS For Armor Traits

Does anyone know of an addon that works on PTS that can automatically mark or filter armor based on traits? Everything that I've tried either doesn't work, or doesn't have filters that are definable for this. The only addon that I think I can remember doing this was Circonians JunkIt Loot Manager. It was massively configurable, but it's extremely outdated and not working.

When you create a new template character on PTS, you are overwhelmed with a tremendous amount of mail (hundreds) that has PVP rewards attached to it (Rewards for the Worthy!). I want to get rid of most of it, probably by deconstructing it. It is very time consuming to go through literally hundreds of pieces of equipment to manually sort the traits that I don't want like training, reinforced, sturdy, etc. I need to be able to search by trait, or filter by trait, or automatically mark by trait.
05/10/17, 02:01 PM   #2
Baertram
Super Moderator

WoWInterface Super Mod
AddOn Author - Click to view addons
Try the FCOItemSaver beta 1.0.0 from the forum here (not released yet).
Automatic set marking got item trait settings so you could define a dynamic icon as "Junk".
All items get marked if they enter your inventory.
Filter and show only the dynamic icon "Junk" and move all the items to junk by using the addon "DoItAll with FCOItemSaver support" (or manually sell the shown, or deconstruct all with DoItAll).

Oh and use Advanced filters and the AF Item trait plug in to filter your inventory for special traits.
05/11/17, 12:22 AM   #3
BigMons

Thumbs up FCOIS Does It

Thanks! This appears to work. I previously tried FCOIS beta along with InventoryManager, but I can't get InventoryManager to do anything at all. I also tried a version of InventoryManager that you modified, but it still won't do anything. I created a rule in InventoryManager like this:
Rule 1: put to junk any well-fitted apparel which is part of a set
I then clicked dry run and nothing is printed to chat. I then tried running against my inventory and nothing was moved. I tweaked the rules many different ways and could not get that addon to do anything at all.
Oh well, FCOIS does what I need. I did not realize that the set marking would automatically mark set items by trait when I tried it yesterday. I just set whatever traits I want to deconstruct to show deconstruction icon and it automatically marks them. Then I filter to show only items with deconstruction icon when I'm at the craft station. Then just hit deconstruct all and voila! This along with MailLooter to retrieve the PVP mail attachments saves me a ton of time going through all of that equipment.

Originally Posted by Baertram
Oh and use Advanced filters and the AF Item trait plug in to filter your inventory for special traits.
Advanced Filters isn't working on PTS. Randactyl is worried about violating NDA by updating Advanced Filters to work with PTS. It's unfortunate, my inventory sucks without it, but I understand I guess.

EDIT: How difficult would it be for me to move the Deconstr. all button somewhere else? I was previously using Mass Deconstructor addon and it's button is in the bottom-center of the screen, which is ideal. The DoItAll deconstruct button is in the bottom-left of the screen, which is underneath my chat window.

Last edited by BigMons : 05/11/17 at 12:36 AM.
05/11/17, 11:40 AM   #4
Baertram
Super Moderator

WoWInterface Super Mod
AddOn Author - Click to view addons
Too difficult or nearly impossible as the button's keystrip is shared with so many other addons.
If I move it someone else wil complain or the standard keybindings for deconstruction won't be working anymore. Sorry

Just put F9 or some key to it in the control settings and use the keybind then.

ESOUI » AddOns » AddOn Search/Requests » LF Junk or Filter Addon For PTS For Armor Traits